I was nominated a while back for the liebster award by Sarah of the raven22 blog, I figured I might as well do something a little different from the the usual, “you know not everytime hair” .
So the rules of this award are;
- Post 11 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers.
- Ask them 11 questions.
– List the rules! So that your nominees know what to do and answer the questions you were asked
This is hard, anyway I better get started
11 facts about me in no particular order :
- I love chilling at the pool even though I can’t swim to save my life.
- I have a healthy appetite, my skinny frame is misleading.
- I am socially awkward, I find it hard to relate with strangers however, if you start a conversation with me I am quick to respond.
- I trust easily and I hate lies. I can sense when a person is lying to me even if I might not confront the person. (in my head I just be like continue lying)
- I love my family and my siblings are my closest friends, I am however the odd egg. I still think I am adopted (waiting for my real parents to come get me).
- I don’t have a favorite meal / food. I love kpomo (cow skin) and I can never get tired of eating it.
- I am a sucker for DIYs, I enjoy making wigs and caring for my natural hair.
- I want to travel around the world someday. You know see ancient Greece, experience Disney land, visit the great pyramid in Egypt and of course be very touristy in dubai.
- Sleeping is like an hobby to me,I don’t get a chance to sleep as often as I want though because LIFE! , if only I can earn a living from sleeping.
- My father is Nigerian and my mum was from Togo (I think I can say am a caste right?). I am urhobo but I don’t understand the language. My native is name is Ejiro-Oghene, I speak pidgin and English fluently. I understand yoruba but can barely speak.
- I am a bit of an hoarder, I don’t like to throw stuff away.
– Questions asked by Sarah of the raven22 blog.
– Who is your favourite musician?
I don’t have a favourite musician.
– What is your dream job?
My dream job would be to make money from being creative (like creating content or products that solve problems).
– How do you define love?
Love is genuine care for the well being of those around you.
– What motivates you?
I am motivated by what I see daily and also by women who are crossing boundaries and making a name for themselves.
– If you were given the chance to learn a new language, what language would it be?
I would love to learn French
– Would you choose a paid traveling job or an office job?
A paid travelling job
– Who are your favourite bloggers?
These are just a few of my favourite hair care bloggers.
– Where in the world would you want to visit the most?
SPAIN!!.. The country is so beautiful and has amazing architecture.
– What is your favourite thing to say?
It is well / E go better!
– What inspired you to start blogging?
I just needed a space to share my experience and I also needed to leave my comfort zone. Blogging is something I challenged myself to do.
– Takeaway’s or home cooked food, which do you prefer/find convenient?
Either one is fine by me although takeaways are definitely more convenient, I prefer home cooked food.
I nominate –
I also nominate every other blogger who is yet to be nominated. You should totally give this a try.
– my questions :
- What are your hobbies?
- Favourite place to hang out?
- Which do you prefer – Routine or spontaneity?
- Would you consider blogging as a full time career??
- Who are your favourite bloggers?
- How do you deal with content block?
- What or who inspires you?
- What lessons have you learnt from blogging..?
- What’s your Favourite food and drink?
10. Poolside or the beach, which do you prefer.?
11. Would you consider going on a date with someone you got to know via your social media platforms?
I look forward to reading what you all come up with.
Thank you so much Sarah for nominating me and thank you all for taking the time to read.
Please check out the blogs mentioned in this post.
Have more questions for me? Let me know in the comment section. Do let me know if you enjoyed read this. Do you want to read more posts like this? Also let me know in the comment section.
💖 skinnybrownie 💖