I turned quarter of a century March the fifteenth(15)cheesy I know,do the maths. :), you already know this if you follow me on instagram.
For me quarter of a century is officially the adult age, its that time in life you realize that every action you take is your responsibility.
A few lessons I have picked up –
* Life won’t always work the way you imagine it will. But you can make the most of it(just make lemonades out of lemons).
* Your actions doesn’t affect you alone.
* Never say never.
* Do not compare your success, progress or achievements with that of others.
* Having friends is good, meaningful friendships are better (separate the wheat from the shaft).
* Happiness and contentment is a thing of the mind. It’s not measured by success or achievements, having a positive attitude at all times is key.
Okay before I bore you silly there was no cake or item seven(7). But when you have photographers as classmates there will surely be pictures. 😂
Ps- tutorial for my protective style updo will be put up soon.